Sunday, September 11, 2011

Halloween Bitty Box



I just got my NEW Simply Scored Scoring Tool! It's just amazing and so easy to use! I don't have to worry about scoring my paper with the wrong measurements anymore.
I immediately made these Halloween boxes. The LOLLIPOP embellishments were made with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334. To put an extra pizzaz on these lollipops, I glued silver glass glitter #120995 at the edges.

I also used my favorite Halloween Stamp set "Batty for You" #116576 and heat embossed the images to Whisper White Cardstock. I used a 1" circle punch to punch out the images without their captions so I can give an extra layer of cardstock measuring 1-1/4".

If you really want to learn how to make these embellishments, come try it out for size in my classes. Just email to book your class with me :) Not only will you make these boxes, you'll get to make Halloween Cards and other Halloween Favors.

Here are other designs and colors. So much fun to play with.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Patty Bennett said...

Way too fabulously fun!! Adorable!! Love that new Simply Scored!!!
Thanks for sharing your lovely creations as always!!
Patty

Patti Willey said...

Kay these are so adorable! I'll have to try the Bitty Box! Love the thought of cropping the Batty for you stamps to omit the sentiment so we can layer even more color! Great tip!

lisa808 said...

Super cute! Is there glass glitter on the edges of the medallions?

Karen Christensen said...

I really like the rosettes on your bitty boxes. I just tried to make one on a lollipop and the center would stay closed. Do you know a trick?

kay said...

Hello, all!! Thanks so much for your sweet, inspiring comments! @Lisa- yes they are silver glass glitters glued to the edge. @kchristensen - they're actually the lollipop folded embellishments :) Just punch a hole on one end of your lollipop after scoring, then string them with elastic band.. it's easier :)

Gail S. said...

Really cute!!! I love that stamp set also :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin