Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Making of a Demonstrator

Hi! Today's going to be a non-SU share but it will be really interesting to watch. I guarantee you it's worth watching it. If you're a demonstrator, you would know how much it takes to make a video tutorial, so bear with me here.

I stumbled upon a very fresh and youthful video of how it would look and sound like to be a demonstrator as a kid! She's a dedicated crafter. You could see how much passion she reflects onto the tools and materials she uses. She is a true inspiration to Demonstrators like me. Thank you, "ducttapequeen00" of YouTube.




Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Patti Willey said...

She's fantastic! How exciting to see a young girl enjoy our crafts! If she only "knew" I bet she would Love stamps, punches and Designer Series Paper!

-Susan- said...

LOVE this video clip! What a precious young lady! Watch out world this is only the beginning!
(So glad you stopped by my blog .. you made my day!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin