Sunday, June 26, 2011

Congratulations to the Candy Blog Winners

It was wonderful getting some ideas from my blog friends. I've gotten great ideas like making more owl punch designs, masculine cards, more 3D project designs and even Christmas Projects in July!!! Ok, will do :) thanks to you all who responded.

To those who won a 2011-2012 Idea Book Catalog, please email me your address.
Congratulations to :
- Vicki
"I would love to see masculine cards, especially one layers or ones that will easily go through the mail. Seems that many cards now-a-days have so much dimension that the card would be costly to mail. Less is more.
Goooooooooooooo Mojooooooooooo!!"

- Gina Wrona
"I always have loved seeing what you can do with the owl punch and my favorites have always been your flowers on the cakes."

- JayGirl
Glad you're back, Kay. I know a lot about losing one's mojo, but with your enormous talent am sure you'll be bursting with great ideas soon enough.
Best regards to your mom & dad!

- Judith
"Kay you are the most talented person. Hang in there, sometimes a break is good for stirring the juices. We are half way to Christmas, How about Christmas in July."

- Jperr- Jocelan
"Ilove to see cards made with punches.Love your banner.Keep up the good work."

I only have your Blog Ids but you can email me to confirm.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Thank you so much Kay!

Hugs,
Gina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin