Friday, February 18, 2011

My 2011 Luv2Stamp Group SWAP Card


Last weekend, Patty, my upline hosted a very successful Luv2Stamp Group meeting. There were over 40 attendies who had so many things to create and share. One of the things in the agenda is the SWAP Cards where everyone who participated, made their designed card for all who was registered for the SWAP. I had to send my cards in the mail since I was not able to attend. Patty lives in Northern California and I live 400 miles away. It's always so disappointing for me that I'm so far from her and yet she makes it feel like around the corner from me. Isn't that sweet?

Here was what I swapped. Wadyachink? Anyway, I got 38 cards back, all together and I'll be sharing them all week this coming week! So stay tuned!

Here's the Recipe of the Card I wrote on the back:

Card Measurement - 4-¼” x 5-½” Daffodil Delight ; 4” x 5-½” Whisper White;
Stamps Used: Creat A Cupcake (OMC)
Ink: StazOn Black Ink Pad
DSP: Ice Cream Parlor -Designer Speciality (OMC)- (2 diff design) 2-1/2” x 3-3/4”; 1 striped DSP ¾” x 3-¾”
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight; Whisper White; Pink Pirouette; Chocolate Chip Brown; Shimmery Paper -Red (OMC)
Punches: Build a Cupcake Punch (OMC); 1-¾” Circle Punch;
BigShot Die: Petal Cone (label strip) (OMC)
Decorative Label Punch (OMC)
Other: Dimensionals, Jewels Basic Pearl


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin