Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The ABCs of a Cupcake - Cupcake Trims



Hi! First of all I would like to thank all of you who gave their thoughtful comments and wishes for my mom. She's very grateful and in high spirits when she reads them. I'm so glad to have you around and would like to dedicate these project today to you who cared enough to give their kind and thoughtful prayers and words.

I made owl trims before and then I found the idea to build cupcakes as trimmings in a set. Just get your DSP and CS out and Build a Cupcake away.

Making a real cupcake is a whim but the most important thing about making them is giving your tender loving care and decorate away. Like these TRIMS!!!!I put some blings and pearls into them. I gave a little stamp image to give dimension to the trim and used the Red Glittery Paper. Then added a dimensional at the back to stick.

For presentation, I had to get a 4-1/4" x 5" Whisper White Cardstock and glue the un-peeled dimensionals at the back to the Whisper White Cardstock. So you can easily peel the trim off the backing if you're ready to use them.

Just for taking a picture of this project, I used my Love Impression DSP and found that it looked good as a card too!!! Isn't that cute! That's how I came up with the title. "The ABCs of a Cupcake"..... hmmmm..... that's giving me another idea!!!!

Supplies Needed:
Stamp Set:
- Create a Cupcake #121982 Clear or #121915 Wood
Inkpad:
- Early Espresso
- Melon Mambo
- Pretty in Pink
Punch:
- Build a Cupcake Punch #121807
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Owl Punch #118074 (used the small heart)
Cardstock:
- Pretty in Pink
- Cherry Cobbler
- Chocolate chip Brown
- Early Espresso
- Pink Pirouette
- Melon Mambo
- Very Vanilla
Other Supplies:
- Dimensionals
- Glittery Red Paper #121790 from 2011 Occassions Mini Catalogue (get this paper before it's gone forever)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin