Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Holiday Faire Success with Details- Part 1


Hi! After a busy week putting together my inventory for this weekends faire, I'm so happy to let you know it was a SOLD OUT show! On the first day of the faire, I came in minutes before opening and there was a long line of patrons who were ready to fill the aisles and scoop the fresh bargains. Here's my star of the show, my Cake Slice Boxes!

My friend Raidis and I signed up on this faire months before and we are so lucky to be picked amongst talented artist who wanted a chance to show and sell there creations.


Here are a few of her creations which rocked the display:
Reindeer Candy Wrapper Boxes filled with Chocolate Kisses were a HIT!!!

Holiday Milk Carton Boxes also filled with Chocolate Kisses

Snowmen Triangle Boxes (her Santa Triangle boxes sold out even before I could take pictures). The bling she put on these boxes are real Swarovski Crystals that added that special touch to this art. They were SOLD OUT!!!

Holiday Fancy Favor Boxes/Baskets and Cards:

She also made Cake Slice Boxes. They're so gorgeous. Her favorite is the Pink and Brown color combo. She used the Fancy Flower punch on her flowers in a different way and it looks very pretty. Check out her other creations in her BLOG.


Well here was Part 1. Stay tuned tomorrow for Part 2 of my Holiday Faire Share. BTW, I would like to thank all of you who visited our booth and signed up for a Workshop! I shall give you details of the upcoming Classes and Workshops available soon so you can start creating your Holiday Gifts! See you here again tomorrow!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

So many amazing items...I just love the cake slice...how did you make the white flower?

kay said...

Hi, Lynda! Here's my tutorial, but remember you don't have to distress your paper as mentioned in my tutorial. You can punch then curl and cut your flower pieces without crimping your paper. http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com/2010/03/flower-tutorial.html

Teri said...

Kay, I am speechless! I totally LOVED all of your holiday faire goods as well as your friend's. Everything is so cute, cute, cute!!

decocake said...

Just love everything that I've seen. Great work.

Decocake@att.net

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin