Friday, September 24, 2010

A Pledge for a Cause

Hello my friends! This post is something different from any other blog post I've been writing. This post is an act of pledge for my dear friend, Jocelyn, who is in need in this tough times. She had expressed that her husband, who is the head of the household, is in intensive care suffering from a heart attack and a colon mass and will need 2 immediate surgery procedure, and Andiogram and Colon Surgery.
=======
Here's her plea:
I come to humbly seek help for my husband who recently suffered heart attack due to complication from diabetis, which I only found out he is diabetic during the confinement. Just this week, we also learned from his CT Scan/virtual colonoscopy that he has a big mass in his colon that would require surgery, provided the procedure can only effect after clearance from his cardiologist. As the Cardiologist also require an Angiogram procedure.....

=======
In just her statement, I realized that I needed to do something for her and her family. Here I am, reaching out to pledge what every proceeds I may receive for my tutorials for a week (starting September 23rd to September 30th, 2010). I am offering 5(five) of my 2010 tutorials for $4.99 to go to a monetary fund organized for Jocelyn's plea. Just click the "Donate" button to acquire all 5 of my tutorials. An email attachment of 5(five) .pdf files will be sent within 24 hour after your Paypal payment.






These seasonal tutorials are:
1. Valentine Tutorial - this includes all Step by Step illustration and instructions of 4 projects -the Ghrardelli Holders, Valentine Matchbox, Little purse Notecards and a Valentine card


2. Goofy card Tutorial - inspired and designed by Candice Anderson - Step by Step illustration and instructions.

3. Easter Bunny Punch Art - a Step by Step illustration and instructions of a Bunny Punch Art.


4. Polo Shirt card - Another fun tutorial for any occasion.


5. Snowman Bliss Card - a great tutorial for the Holiday Season!!! Includes a punch art snowman in bliss!


Thank you again for your kind contribution to this cause. A statement will be sent to those who donated to this cause by October 1st. You will also get an update of the treatment and recovery of Jocelyn's husband.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

3 comments:

sherry said...

What a great way to show you care. God Bless.

vickie said...

God Bless you for helping a friend in need. You are an inspiration to all.

Debarge Design Builders said...

may you receive more blessings for your kind & thoughtful deed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin