Monday, August 16, 2010

Thoughtful Owl Tags/Bookmarks


I just love these owls. Who would think such a critter would grace any craft art. This time I punched out a 1/2" circle to make lids for the owl, position the black inner circle to the lower center of the owl and used a white marker pen to add some highlights onto his eyes to give out a face expression. Isn't he cute?

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: p.166-169
- Pretty in Pink
- Real Red
- Chocolate Chip
- Whisper White
- Daffodil Delight
- Bashful Blue
- Pumpkin Pie

Punch:
- 2 Step Owl Punch #118074
- 2 Step Bird Punch #117191
- BigShot - Two Tags #115954
Stamp and Ink:
- Thoughts & Prayers #113252
- StazOn Black Ink #101406 (for intense print)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

What an awesome idea for me to case for my cathecism class!

Hugs,
Gina

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH my and another wonderful easy and pretty cutting file creation. Thank you so much for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin