Friday, May 7, 2010

A Mother's Day Treat Bag


Hello! My friend Raidis came with a surprise the other night. She surprised my mom with this lovely treat bag! Isn't that sweet!..hihi.(she always does that). My mom was so grateful and surprised we had our little dessert party. What timing..mmm. Mom made those gello desserts and flan, she calls them "just because" desserts.

Anyway, this treat bag was filled with goodies. She used those paper sacks measuring 3-1/2" x 2" x 6-3/4", bought in a craft store, then covered it with Melon Mambo Cardstock. Thanks, Raidis!

Supplies Used here:
Cardstock:
-Melon Mambo
-So Saffron
-Old Olive
-Whisper White
Stamp Set:
-All Holidays #114916 p.43 (IBC)
Punch:
-XL Fancy Flower punch #118073
BigShot:
- Sizzlit Die- Little Leaves #114511
- Textured Impression Folder - Elegant Bouquet #115964
- Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots #117335
Other Supplies
- Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon #115611
- Designer Brad - Star #112572

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin