Monday, February 22, 2010

Mint Candy Labels



Hi,Stampies!!! I've been glued into watching the Winter Olympics this past week! Specially this weekend!!! I was so ecstatic with the athletes who competed and won! Just the stories behind these athletes makes them more interesting to watch. In some way or another, they've inspired me to draw my goals and cross them. And that made me think about my goals in Stampin' Up! Not only would I aspire to succeed in this business but to inspire my blog followers and friends who have been behind me, supporting me in every way.

I made a couple of projects this weekend and here's one of them. Have you always gotten some mints from a restaurant after having your meal. They hand you these candy mints in small wrappers with your bill. I found this candy mints with Gingham Wrappers and couldn't resist to decorate them.

Using the Curly Label punch and the Small Oval Punch, I started to decorate them with stamps. When using the curly label, just fold it in half and ahere with your snail. Don't they look so cute!!! From a simple sweet treat to a thoughtful item you can give to your friends or as a special thank you treat!

Supplies Needed:
Stamp Set:
- Picture This Host Level 1 #116928-wood or #118538-clear p.4(OMC)
- Vintage Label #118392-Wood or #119122-clear p.4 (SAB)
Ink: p.155-157 (IBC)
- Glorious Green #103040
- Melon Mambo (in color) #115656
- Old Olive #102277
- Rich Razzleberry (in color) #115658
Punches: p.186 (IBC)
- Curly Label Punch #112208
- Small Oval Punch#107304

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Just Sponge It! said...

What a fabulous idea! Yours are so cute!

CM2 said...

Love your clever little mints! Can you clue us in on the brand name? TFS an impressive ... quick and easy project! CM2

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin