Sunday, February 14, 2010

Goofy Candy Blog Winner


Just to announce the winner of the Goofy Cards. Here it is!!! The Goofy Cards go to ........ Bridget Martinelli!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Not only will she get these 2 cards, she'll also get a free tutorial on the GOOFY CARD!!!! Whoopee!!!!
This was her comment on her Saturday Mornings:
"This is soooo cute.. gee Saturday cartoons as a kid, there was Road Runner that my brother loved, and my favorite were the old Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse, Foghorn, Leghorn a rooster, Bugs Bunny.. memories.. great times.. with my boys it was Ninja Turtles, Peter & the Gnomes, and many more.. thanks."

Not only will Bridget get the FREE Tutorial, everyone who had given a comment as of Saturday, Feb 13th, will be emailed the FREE Tutorial. Please email me your Email address.

I hope you had fun and I look forward to hearing from you again! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I totally thought I left you a comment but I must have been so awe struck that I didn't. I know that after I saw your card I went on the stampin' connection website and signed up.. maybe I left a comment there.. oh well.. Your card is soooo cute! If you are willing to share the tutorial I would love it! He would make such a cute addition to my childrens scrapbook pages for disneyland!
Thank you in advance!
Christine
xtinejonick79@gmail.com

reetu said...

Hi,I am totally flattered seeing your reindeers. Goofy looks soooo goodIf you are willing ,kindly share the tut,as being a kindergarten teacher i can share it with my class Thanks

Mrs.Debbie said...

Can I get this tutorial I love goofy

I;m lovin your blog and all your work. TFS

Jean said...

How awesome of you to give out the tut! Thanks.

braellyra said...

Hi, I'm belgian and I don't wrote english very well, I'm sorry....
This card is so cute ! Can I have the tutorial please ? Thank you in advance!

Unknown said...

I'm addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day. See the link below for more info.

#addicted
www.ufgop.org

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin