Saturday, February 6, 2010

Birthday Goofy Card - Candy Blog


It's Saturday!!!! Do you remember those days when you were little, when you know it's Saturday because Cartoons are on TV. Well, I still have that memory on some Saturday mornings. Brings back good feelings as a kid!..hehe.

Well, now until next Saturday, I'm wraffling off 2 Goofy Cards to anyone who can leave a comment on this post and sharing their memories of Saturday Mornings as a kid!

Here's another Goofy card in a landscape format. These cards were cased from the Stampin' Connection. I love the site so much. If you're a demonstrator and you're not yet connected, you're missing alot! It's one of the PERKS of being a demonstrator. It's like an explosion of ideas and samples of projects. Easy access to other discussions and business tips!

Instructions will be posted at my Stamp Club.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Whimcees said...

I just found your blog. Your Goofy card is fantastic! You are so creative!

I remember as a young mother waiting for Saturday mornings when my children eating their cereal in front of the TV while watching cartoons allowed me a few more minutes of rest on the couch! :<)

Wishing you a great weekend!

Barbara Diane

Carrie Rhoades said...

THAT CARD IS AMAZING! I adore it!
I use to LOVE the Smurfs on Saturday morning. My mom would put cereal in a bowl for me before she went to bed and pour milk in a glass and leave it in the fridge so that I could get up and have breakfast and catch my cartoons!
Thanks for bringing back memories!
Carrie

Hearts That Love said...

Very nice, Kay! Now I'll be CASE'ing this one .

www.seekandkeep.blogspot.com

Bridget Martinelli said...

This is soooo cute.. gee Saturday cartoons as a kid, there was Road Runner that my brother loved, and my favorite were the old Walt Disney, Mickey Mouse, Foghorn, Leghorn a rooster, Bugs Bunny.. memories.. great times.. with my boys it was Ninja Turtles, Peter & the Gnomes, and many more.. thanks.

Gail S. said...

I remember Saturday mornings were Josie and the Pussycats and Scooby Doo! Loved them both :) I love the Goofy card - sooo cute!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

My favorite cartoons were The Flintstones and The Jetson's. My sister and I would watch them together on Saturday & Sunday.
Your "Goofy" card is just "over the top cute!"

kay said...

This Comment is from: Chary Patzelt Re Saturday Mornings... be right there waiting for cartoons to come on. We'd jump on Mom and Dad's bed and mark our spot. Just as cartoons came on, we siblings would already be fighting over the perfect spot. Before we knew it, the cartoons were over and we pretty much missed that morning's cartoons. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin