Friday, January 15, 2010

Sale A Bration Workshops and Party Favors



Whew! After a week long of orders and FUN workshops here are some projects we made in the classes. Some of these projects will be shown in a tutorial soon, so hang in there.

These fancy favor boxes where so easy to make! With the use of the new Valentine DSP #117153 p.13 of Occassions Mini.The bag itself does not need any embellishments. They just look perfect with it's glitter, shimmer and colors. I can say that this is now my favorite DSP!!!!
These milk carton boxes where so easy to make. Just use the NEW Milk Carton Die #117310 p.23 of Occassion Mini.

Supplies Needed: (Milk Carton)
- SU Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die #117310 p.23 (OMC)
- Bashful Blue Cardstock #105120 p.157 (IBC)
- Vintage Labels Stamp Set #118392 p.4 (SAB)
- Chocolate chip DSP #112164 p.161 (IBC)
- Chocolate Chip Ink Pad #100908 p.156 (IBC)
- Horizontal Slot #105089 p.186 (IBC)

Saving the best for last, here is a simple but CUTE favor for a baby shower or birthday! I love these sweet treat cups. They're sooo easy to use and inexpensive. They only cost $2.95 for 12pcs in a pack! I will have a tutorial of this soon.. so stay tuned!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin