Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Valentine Workshop Projects


Register Now!! It's time to show what you can learn in my workshops. I have some really lovely "Make and Take" items for you. So hurry and sign up! I will only have 6 slots here. It will be held in my home in Laguna Woods on JANUARY 31st. Each spot is $10 for 4 make and take projects! Just email me for a slot in the class! As soon as you purchase your spot in the class via PayPal, I shall email you the details of the event.

Here are the wonderful projects up close:
The Match box die is always my favorite. Let me show you how to create lovely ones and make these boxes your favorite too!
These cute purse embellishments come in handy! It's the perfect project for Valentines!


Wouldn't you want to learn how to make these Ghirardelli Chocolate Holders!!! It's a trick that I found using one of the Big Shot Die! Let me show you in the class!









Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Just Sponge It! said...

I just made one of your Ghirardelli holders. Love it! Thanks so much.

ktstamps said...

Love this Ghirardelli holder. Are the instructions $10? Or do you include the class for this price. Please advise. kt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin