Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top Notes Die - Gift Bag



I found myself cutting Top Notes Diecuts and suddenly remembereed seeing a Top Notes Die bag in the Success Magazine! I wondered how it would look like in person! I made a standing version of it. Well, it just succeeded my expectations. It's soooo gorgeous. I brought it to my Stamp Club and gave it as a gift to a Bday Celebrant! They were in awe! You won't regret making these! I also made a card to match the bag and couldn't resist attaching onto it instead of sealing it in an envelope. I'll post instructions to the bag later this week. I hope you like it.



Bag Details:
Cardstock: 3 pieces of 8-1/2" x 11" Melon Mambo (in color)
Other Tools: Big Shot Die Machine, Top Note Die, Basic Jumbo Grommets (silver), So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired, you can use any "In Color" ribbons), 1/2" circle punch (used for a hole for the grommets), Crystal Effects glue (dries fast and holds strongest)

Card Details: (size 5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry (for crimped cupcake base), Whisper White
Stamp: Birthday Wish (Dormant)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Chocolate Chip Brown DSP
Other Tools: Top Note die,Scallop Circle (for the cupcake), Crimper (pg188),Texturz Plates -Background 1 (pg195), Wide Oval Punch, 1/4 Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon (pg183), key chain

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

istampdou said...

OMG that is to cute! You go Girl!

Zeeshan Hamid said...

That is totally cool! I am tempted to make one now myself

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin