Monday, September 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 103




Hi, Stampers! It's been a long time since I've made Mojo Monday cards and it's a perfect Monday to make one. I accumulated new stuff in the past few months and I think I'm equipped to easily come up with Mojo Monday cards for you. This time I used the retired and the new!

Card Details:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Delicate Dots(retired 2009 SAB)
Stamps: Oval All
Ink: Whisper White Craft
Tools: 1/4" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, SU! Merry Details Sizzlits (for the doves), Box Die#2(only for the black diecut for the doves), SU! Petals-A-Plenty Textured Impression folder, dimensionals, Big Shot Diecut Machine

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin