Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halloween Matchbox - Frankenstein

I was inspired by my friend's cards and had to make a match box version of it.
Here is the Matchbox Version. They came out soooo cute. Stuff them with any candy and you'll surely have a treat for the trickers. Just in time for halloween.

and here is the card.


Box Details:
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss(retired In Color but you may use Old Olive), Old Olive(for nose and eyelids), Basic Black
Other Tools: 1/2" Circle punch, Bigz Shot Matchbox die, black and white gel pens, tombo glue, dimensionals (used under the nose)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Hearts That Love said...

Thanks for posting my Frankie cards.... They so match your Frankie matchboxes!!! Cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin