Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Halloween Bookmarkers



Happy Tuesday! Today, I'd like to share with you a project I made this weekend with my friends. The kids are all bookworms and they wanted to make bookmarkers for their new books. Since Halloween is near again and I just got this wonderful Stampin Set "Batty for You" as a gift from Raidis for my Bday... hehe.. thanks Raidis, I decided to have the kids choose a design for their bookmarkers. I used Basic Black, Whisper White and Only Orange cardstocks, Scallop Circle Punches, 1-1/4 circle punch and satin ribbons that I marked with black pen markers to add a stich like design. And most importantly the giant paper clip which I bought in Walmart. I made 2 combinations of the stamped bat design "I'm Batty for You" with the white and the orange cardstock so I can put it on the front and back. Remember to dot your scallop circles with a white gel pen. Ok have fun making it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin