Saturday, May 9, 2009

Flower Pot Card - Happy Mother's Day!




To all the Awesome MOMs in the world, Happy Mother's Day!!!! I would like to share a card I made for this wonderful occassion. BTW, this card will be my Mother's Day card to my mom. I'll be inserting a gift certificate into the card, to one of her favorite shops.

I took the time to share with you the instructions to these lovely card

Details:
Stamp Set: Oval All, All Holidays
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Ridinghood Red, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: SAB 2009
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: Big Shot Machine, Sizzlits Little Leaves die, Embosslits Simple Flower die, Oval Scallop Punch,Pretties Kit (flat pearl embellishment), Decorative chalk (for flower shades),
1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Pumpkin Pie

STEP 1: Pot Measurements


STEP 2: Assembling the Pot: Glue the 2 sides (left and right) so that you can only slip the card onto the top of the pot without the card sliding off to the side.


Decorate the front of the pot with SAB DSP, used a stamp from "Oval All" set and tie a grosgrain ribbon on the top edge of the pot.


Step 3: Creating the inside card. Measuremets of the Basic Gray card is 3"x4" and Whisper White card is 2-3/4"x 3-1/2".


Adhere all pieces and use "Mother's Day" stamp from the "All Holidays" set. TIP: Use dimensionals to adhere flowers.


STEP 4: BLESS THIS CARD WITH LOVE


You may also add more flowers behind the card. I added a Pink Pirouette and Apricot Appeal flowers behind the 3 existing flowers.


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Fabulously adorable!! Love it, and thanks for the step by step!
Patty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin