Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Best Wishes Card to Aileen and Mel

Here is a card I made congratulating my brother and his fiance who just got engaged on Mother's Day. What a big day it was! They had their friends and had family along side watching closely on how my brother popped the question. Way to go, Mel! His fiance, Aileen is always a loving partner and we are glad she is now officially part of the family. Well they'll be busy at planning and preparing for the day they seal the deal :)

This card will be the first of the series of projects I'll be creating for them. I'll keep you posted on the next ones.

Here, I went for Simple and Elegant. Apply the tip "A LITTLE IS A LOT"



Details:
Cardstock: Shimmery White, Basic Gray
Stamps: Oval All Stamp set
Ink: Basic Gray
Tools: Big Shot Machine, Manhattan Flower - Textured Impressions Die, Oval Scallop Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sheer Ribbon, Chunky Sprinkles and Silver Duo(p.180), Pretties Kit (small pearls, p.175)
TIP: Use Crystal Effects Glue onto the indentions of the flower. Pour beads and pearls seperately in sections of the flower.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Debarge Design Builders said...

it's so unique and elegant! thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin