Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Basket, Basket, Basket

Making these baskets were a whim!!! All you need is SU! Box#2 Big Shot Die. Make 2 box dies and assemble them. Note: If you want to have them embossed using Texturz Template, do it before assembling the box)



Adhere the back of these boxes together (including the box flaps)with sticky strip then use Large Oval Punch to make a hole in the middle flap to make a handle.



Box Details:
SU Bigshot Die: Box#2 and Texturz Templates
Tools: Large Oval Punch and Sticky Strip

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!!!

2 comments:

Shirley Kramer said...

What a GRAND idea!!! I don't have this die yet......but, I'm thinking about it.
Shirley K.

Creations by Patti said...

Kay - first of all, thanks for your comment on my blog. Wow - I love this idea of putting 2 boxes together to get the "cary-all" look - this is great. I didn't buy the die but made my own template. Absolute great idea! Thanks for sharing. I will visit often.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin