Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine Milk Carton


Hi! Heart day is here soon and you should be thinking of what to give to your special ones. Here's a nice box to hold those yummy Valentine Chocolates. You may also check out my video to get box instructions.

Box Details:
CARDSTOCK: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip Brown, Whisper White
STAMP: Love You Much Set
INK: Chocolate Chip Brown, Whisper White Craft (used on the chocolate chip brown heart), Pretty in Pink (used as background of the box)
TOOLS: Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle punch for the ribbon hole.
OTHER DETAILS: Used Dazzling Diamonds, ribbon may be found in Craft Stores (my SU ribbon have not yet been ordered), also used 3-dimensionals on the tag.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin