Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reindeer Poop Treats


Hi! We will be having a Christmas Craft Fair this weekend and here's one of the items we're selling. This is a very popular treat as many would know. Many demonstrators have made their own versions and here is mine. It took me 15 minutes to make a dozen as soon as I've gathered all the tools, cardstocks and made the matted poems.

You will need the following tools:


CARDSTOCK: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa
Measurements: Ribbon cut at 5", use BigShot Top Notes die or 2-1/4" x 3-1/4" CS
Addl Notes: I used just regular printer paper and had no measurements for the poem. Then matted it with "Close to Cocoa" CS. Used Real Red Marker for the red nose.
Ribbon Tip: I folded the ribbon lengthwise (for thinner ribbon,tied a knot once and glued it on the bottom of the tag.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin