Saturday, December 27, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR CARD


Hello Ladies! How was you Christmas? I can't believe it's almost the end of the year! Well, are you ready for 2009? I am and I'm greeting it early...hehe. I've been wanting to make this card and here it is! With a combination of brown, black and cream, I used glitters on the stars. The chocolate chip brown cardstock, when glittered looked like a bronze metal embellishment.

Details:
CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
STAMPS: Holidays & Wishes Set and Starring You Set
Other Details: The small stamped stars are in Kraft CS and the large one is in Chocolate Chip CS. The ribbon I used is wired and you may find it in any craft store.

You will need these tools:


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin