Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Winter Post Card - Part 1



Hi Ladies! Today, I'll be showing you a card I'll be making in my Stamp Class this Saturday. It's a Holiday Winter Post Card. Obviously, I'll be using the Winter Post set more frequently. It's fun and easy to make with. Enjoy!

Cardstocks: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper white, Yoyo Yellow

You'll be needing these tools:


To make a Ponsettia, Punch out 2 Real Red Cardstock, 1 Old Olive Cardstock with the 5 petal punch, 3 pcs of 1/4 yoyo yellow circle punch. Fold each petal in the middle, lenght wise. And adhere all parts as indicated below. Don't forget to adhere the Old Olive 5 petal behind your ponsettia You may glitter it up in the center with Dazzling Diamond Glitter.


Additional Note: I used "Certainly Celery" pen on the middle of each yoyo yellow punch. Used Crystal Glue effects to apply glitter. Ribbon used here is from a craft store. However, you may use any chocolate chip or riding rood red ribbon from SU.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to order in my SU Website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin