Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Gift for Tia


My mom came to me and asked me to make a 12x12 premade scrapbook page for Tia, the granddaughter of her friend. The party is on Saturday and I just made sure it made it in time.

We bought a beautiful 12x12 white frame at Michaels, which was on sale at 40% off. What a deal and what timing.

I started with Stampin' Ups textured Papers - "Barely Banana" , "Pretty in Pink" and "Close to Cocoa" Then got some few Jolee's stickers and KC&Company flower stickers with a touch of my cute tear bear which is hand made and hand torn by myself. I used some Cricut die cuts for the lettering and used Stampin' Up Scallop Punches, that spelled "Tia is One" and also hand made the lovely 2 tier cake.

My mom wrote and dedicated at the back of the frame, "Memories to cherish for a lifetime".

You're wondering how we gift wrapped it. We didn't. We just tied a pretty white sheer ribbon and made a little tag made of Stampin Up "Close to Cocoa" and "Pretty in Pink" textured paper stamped with the SU "Sweet One" stamp from the set "So Many Scallops". And Whola!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Kay! I absolutely love your work -- the teddy bears are SO adorable and I like your color schemes. Your work is so personalized and unique, you got one great talent. Muah! SDVA

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin